You will always sign in to your HealthLoop account by starting at the login page. You will need the email address associated with your HealthLoop account and your password to access the HealthLoop website.
Start by getting to the HealthLoop login page. There are 3 ways to do this:
- Go directly to https://app.healthloop.com.
- Go to http://healthloop.com and click on “Login” button, which is located at the top right corner of the page.
- From the HealthLoop e-mail sent from your care team, click on the “Check-in” button.
Enter in the e-mail address associated with your HealthLoop account and your password, and then click on “Sign in.”
- If you have entered in your e-mail address or password incorrectly, a red error message will appear at the top of the page. Please check the following:
- Did you enter in the correct e-mail address?
- Does your password meet the HealthLoop password criteria?
- A minimum of 8 characters.
- At least 1 uppercase, lowercase, and numerical character.
- Are you letting your password automatically fill into the password box? If so, please erase the security dots that are in the password section and retype your password.
If you are continuing to have trouble, please contact the HealthLoop Support Team.
- HealthLoop Support Team E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on “Submit a request” at the top right of this page.