You will always sign in to your GetWell Loop account by starting at the login page. You will need the username associated with your GetWell account and your password to access the GetWell Loop website.
Start by getting to the HealthLoop login page. There are 3 ways to do this:
- Go directly to https://app.healthloop.com.
- Go to http://healthloop.com and click on “Login” button, which is located at the top right corner of the page.
- From the GetWell Loop e-mail sent from your care team, click on the “Check-in” button.
Enter in the username associated with your GetWell Loop account and your password, and then click on “Sign in.”
- If you have entered in your username or password incorrectly, a red error message will appear at the top of the page. Please check the following:
- Did you enter in the correct e-mail address?
- Does your password meet the GetWell Loop password criteria?
- A minimum of 8 characters.
- At least 1 uppercase, lowercase, and numerical character.
- Are you letting your password automatically fill into the password box? If so, please erase the security dots that are in the password section and retype your password.
If you are continuing to have trouble, please contact the GetWell Loop Support Team.
- HealthLoop Support Team E-mail: email@example.com
- Click on “Submit a request” at the top right of this page.