Your HealthLoop account password is created when you activate your HealthLoop account. HealthLoop Technical Support does not have access to your password and will not be able to retrieve or send your original password to you.
If you forgot your HealthLoop account password, please follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to the HealthLoop login page: https://app.healthloop.com/
- Click on "Can't access your account?" which is located under the grey "Sign in" button.
- Enter in the email address associated with your HealthLoop account. After you click on "Submit," a HealthLoop reset password email will be sent to your email address.
- Once you receive the HealthLoop reset password email, click on "Reset Password" and follow the instructions on the proceeding pages.
Resetting Password Tips:
- Password requirements:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number character
- When entering your new password twice, please wait for 2 green checkmarks to appear before you click on "Save." If you see an error message at the top of the page, please make the necessary corrections first.
- If you are letting your password auto-fill, you will need to update your auto-fill settings each time you reset your password.
- Note: you will not be able to reuse any of the 5 most recent passwords you've used before.